20 Ian Street, Broadview SA 5083
Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms 1 Car Spaces 1
BACK TO SALES
20 IAN STREET, BROADVIEW
Value Buying In A Fantastic Area
This beautiful stone fronted home provides a fantastic opportunity for those looking to own a charming home located in the highly sought after suburb of Broadview. Well maintained and featuring its original charm and well looked after gardens, this home will respond well to a renovation or extension.
Perfectly positioned close to the parks and open spaces of the Broadview Oval leisure precinct and set on a generous 713sqm (approximately) block, this home will appeal to the most astute buyers. Equally the size and dimensions of the land may well suit those buyers who have been looking for a site to build their dream home (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 with built-in robes
- Large lounge with heater and split system air conditioner
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Light filled family room overlooking rear garden
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Recently fully rewired throughout
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Large shed with power
- 2 x rainwater tanks
- Single Carport
Easy walk to public transport options, a full range of sporting facilities and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the Walkerville Centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres. All this and only 6kms (approximately) to the City, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and Adelaide Oval.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur
Property Type: House
Carport Spaces: 1